Andoid export freezes on splash screen

:information_source: Attention Topic was automatically imported from the old Question2Answer platform.
:bust_in_silhouette: Asked By CRT_2160p

I am trying to export an empty project from arch linux to android, but the game freezes at the godot logo.
My editor export settings are set according to this: exporting for android (godot docs)
I am using the default android export preset settings
If i run godot from a terminal i get this at the end of the output from the jarsigner:

"
sm 640 Mon Sep 28 23:49:46 GMT 2020 assets/icon.png.import
sm 215 Mon Sep 28 23:49:46 GMT 2020 assets/levels/testlevel1/testlevel1.tscn
sm 51 Mon Sep 28 23:49:46 GMT 2020 assets/characters/player/player.gd.remap
sm 3433 Mon Sep 28 23:49:46 GMT 2020 assets/icon.png
sm 365 Mon Sep 28 23:49:46 GMT 2020 assets/project.binary
sm 62 Mon Sep 28 23:49:46 GMT 2020 assets/cl

s = signature was verified
m = entry is listed in manifest
k = at least one certificate was found in keystore
i = at least one certificate was found in identity scope

• Signed by “CN=Android Debug, O=Android, C=US”
    Digest algorithm: SHA-256
    Signature algorithm: SHA256withRSA, 2048-bit key

jar verified.

Warning:
This jar contains entries whose certificate chain is invalid. Reason: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
This jar contains signed entries that are not signed by alias in this keystore.
This jar contains entries whose signer certificate is self-signed.
This jar contains signatures that do not include a timestamp. Without a timestamp, users may not be able to validate this jar after any of the signer certificates expire (as early as 2048-01-13).

Re-run with the -verbose and -certs options for more details.
"

Thanks for any help

:bust_in_silhouette: Reply From: scribbleboy

Check if you have resources with an underscore or special characters in their names. I had the same problem. There was a file (ddefault_env.tres). Remove all the underscores. Hope it helps.

Thanks for this tip, should I only remove the underscores in the scene names or in the files like .png or .jpg and others too? Could it be possible that the resource names are to long?

Scryber | 2020-10-28 18:12