Assembly binding problem trying to use PDFiumViewer.Updated.

Godot Version

v4.2.1.stable.mono.official [b09f793f5]

Question

I’m attempting to use PDFiumViewer.Updated via .Net nuget package. I currently only need its PDFDocument to render to image and rendering logic and wrapper to underlying PDFium. I’m not using its When I first attempt to build and run I got an error that I needed to add -windows to the TargetFramework due to Windows Forms or WPF dependencies for this package. So I made that change and its able to build and launch. However, when it hits the logic that attempts to load my c# code, it attempts to load the dependent assemblies and logs the error:
E 0:00:53:0271 string PDFManager.renderPdfToFile(string): System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Drawing.Common, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51’. The system cannot find the file specified.
<C++ Error> System.IO.FileNotFoundException
<C++ Source> :0 @ string PDFManager.renderPdfToFile(string)
:0 @ string PDFManager.renderPdfToFile(string)
PDFManager_ScriptMethods.generated.cs:34 @ bool PDFManager.InvokeGodotClassMethod(Godot.NativeInterop.godot_string_name&, Godot.NativeInterop.NativeVariantPtrArgs, Godot.NativeInterop.godot_variant&)
CSharpInstanceBridge.cs:24 @ Godot.NativeInterop.godot_bool Godot.Bridge.CSharpInstanceBridge.Call(nint, Godot.NativeInterop.godot_string_name*, Godot.NativeInterop.godot_variant**, int, Godot.NativeInterop.godot_variant_call_error*, Godot.NativeInterop.godot_variant*)

I verified with a standalone c# app that my system has required dependencies.

I also exported my godot app and I’m able to run it outside the godot environment. I seem to only get this error when trying to run within godot.

Anything I can do to get this working within the godot environment?