Canvaslayer UI issue

Godot Version

4.2.1.stable

Ive been runninginto an issue about the CANVASLAYER child node. Ive been following this tutorial from youtube https://youtu.be/zL__a0Ei6Vs?si=F_3ycyQRgE0oYnpP (Author of video: Coco Code | Has video Chapters)

It was the second part on my Journey to begin developing a game with guides but when it came to Ui’s somewhing just felt off. The Author make a Note the following

NODE
GAMEMANAGER

SCENEOBJECTS
↓(canvaslayer)UI
↓Panel
(LABEL)PointsLabel

For the author it worked well. For me it isnt working much. The issue here is that the PANEL is stuck on the level bg not on player’s Window (Unlike whats demonstrated on the video provided.) and POINTLABEL was only the one stuck on the Player’s window.

Any fixes?

It’s probably this issue Zero child of CanvasLayer (which is a child of Camera2D) may render with wrong transform [Windows, Intel HD 630 or lower] · Issue #58314 · godotengine/godot · GitHub

Im not really experienced but by reading the description of the issue mentioned is not right. Canvaslayer Is not actually a child of camera2d. I strictly followd whats on that video link i provided :frowning: