V 4.2 Stable
So whenever i am adding a new node or searching for one to be exact, an error comes up in the output logs saying that it failed to load in a resource.
The resource in question, is deleted and doesnt exist anymore.
I dont know how to fix this.
It doesnt come up in the nodes screen when i search for it either…
I fixed it… weirdly easy for some reason although i tried a lot of stuff before.
My resource in question wasnt a resource to be exact, it was a class. i made a new script named as the deleted script, in the old location of the deleted script and named the class the same as the deleted class. then i renamed the class and then deleted the script. it was fixed!