Failing to find library file

Godot v4.2.1.stable (b09f793f5) - Fedora Linux 39 (KDE Plasma) - Wayland - Vulkan (Forward+) - integrated AMD Radeon Graphics (RADV GFX1103_R1) () - AMD Ryzen 5 7640U w/ Radeon 760M Graphics (12 Threads)

Hi, I am following this guide Hello World - The godot-rust Book to try to get Godot rust to work. Ive done everything in the guide, but I am still getting this issue:

The .so is there so I dont understand the issue. Based off of the error it might have something to do with godot triying to move the lib to /usr/bin/ and executing it from there, but I wouldn’t know how to solve that.

any help is appreciated.

https://godot-rust.github.io/book/intro/hello-world.html#:~:text=We%20assume%20a%20Godot%20version%20of%204.1%20or%20later

did you try it on godot 4.1? because they said they assumed godot 4.1 or later.

You probably need to add the library path to your environment Godot is running in. As it seems to be looking for the library in the app structure. Does the library have the right permissions? It is also complaining about missing resources and you should open the editor at least once?

You probably need to add the library path to your environment Godot is running in.

Im not entirely sure what you mean by this, but the rust code and the lib is in the same top folder as the godot assets.

As it seems to be looking for the library in the app structure. Does the library have the right permissions?

It does.

It is also complaining about missing resources and you should open the editor at least once?

By editor do you mean running it in godot or something else?