Godot 4.2 create Debug Symbols and ReTrace file?

Godot Version

Question

Hello, want to know how to create the debug symbols and Retrace file for Google Play. When I upload the file it saids its missing those files. Any way to create them on the AAB file?

Do you mean the ProGuard mapping files?

Playstore usually shows a link to more information, what exactly is it about?

I usually suffer a lot when they ask me that, because i have Google Console in Spanish. So here is an image of what they ask and the info description:

Files are Debug Symbols and Retrace, so yes, ProGuard files. Just need to know how to make Godot to generate directly on the AAB file, i have done that with Unity, but still don’t know how to do on Godot.

Here the warning I get with google translate:
2 VERSION 8 CODE MESSAGES
Warning
There is no deobfuscation file associated with this App Bundle. If you are using obfuscated code (R8/ProGuard), you can upload a deobfuscation file to make it easier to analyze and debug ANR crashes and errors. Using R8/ProGuard can help reduce application size. More information:

Warning
This App Bundle contains native code, but you have not uploaded debug symbols. We recommend that you upload a symbols file to facilitate analysis and debugging of ANR errors and crashes. More information