Godot Editor not working in any mode other than compatability

Godot Version

Question

As of today my Godot editor doesn’t work in any mode other than Compatibility. After a few seconds, nothing happens when I click on files/assets and all the drop down menus and pop up windows do not show any text. I have been using Forward+ up until this point so I’m not sure why it has suddenly stopped working. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Let me know if there is any other important info that may help.

EDIT: SOLVED - solution in replies

You should change the title, if possible, to be more specific about the issue and put your solution as a comment and mark it as solution.

SOLUTION:

After running the Godot Console.exe I was getting the errors:
VK_NOT_READY
and
VK_ERROR_DEVICE_LOST

Which have something to do with Vulkan. The solution I found was uninstalling the Overwolf mod manager after reading this thread
I have seen a lot of people also having similar errors with Vulkan in the Godot forums, so hopefully this will help some of you out there as well!

1 Like

Thanks,

Btw you should be able to mark your comment as the solution and get an indication like this

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.