Godot Graphics Issue Win11 Nvdia GeForce RTX3060

:information_source: Attention Topic was automatically imported from the old Question2Answer platform.
:bust_in_silhouette: Asked By duyci

I’ve some graphics problem when I use the Nvdia GeForce RTX3060 Graphics card to open Godot Editor. When I open with this, ide resolution and game resolution is very bad I see lots of pixels.
I also try open with these command --editor --video-driver GLES2 but it does not work.
When I switch to Graphics Card Nvdia 3060 to Intel Iris xe from Graphcs Settings in windows, then I open the Godot Editor, it looks everything perfect.

I’m using windows 11, also I try with Godot 4 and Godot 3 (LTS) version I get same result both of them.

Why I cant use Godot Ide with Nvdia GeForce Rtx 3060 Graphics Card ? My laptop brandnew so maybe I need some settings to open with this.

I also have a Win11 based laptop with an NVIDIA RTX3060 GPU and both Godot 3 and Godot 4 work as expected and require no special command line arguments. Seems like a long-shot on a new system, but are the video drivers up-to-date?

jgodfrey | 2023-04-15 14:01

Hello how can I check my video drivers ? I’ve Nvdia GeForce experiment and I check my Nvdia drivers updates but looks everything fine. How can I schek my video driver?

This is nvdia driver versions I think last version:
52utm6r.png

duyci | 2023-04-15 19:19