How do i instance something in an animation?

:information_source: Attention Topic was automatically imported from the old Question2Answer platform.
:bust_in_silhouette: Asked By pokemonleafgreen

I have sort of a basic top-down movement script, and i’m working on adding a sword. I’m trying to call a function when the left mouse button is pressed, where an animation plays. What i’m wondering is how i would go about this if the sword is not present before the animation, and it has to be instanced somehow.

Animations are created by stringing together a series of images (frames) that show the object in different positions. To create an animation in Photoshop, you need to first create a series of frames. Each frame should be a separate image file.

Next, open the Animation palette (Window > Animation). In the palette, click on the Create New Animation button. This will create a new untitled animation.

To add a frame to the animation, select File > Import > File and navigate to the image you want to add. Photoshop will import the image and add it to your animation sequence. You can now preview your animation by clicking on the Play button in the Animation palette.

nancycaroll1 | 2022-10-20 18:21