I need to cut it into an oval shape

:information_source: Attention Topic was automatically imported from the old Question2Answer platform.
:bust_in_silhouette: Asked By mohsenisaei

Thanks, it worked. but I need to cut it into an oval shape, can you help me?

You’ve linked to one of the many copies of this question that you posted in the past. And, one of the many copies that you’ve hidden. So, the referenced question can’t be seen, so there is no context for this question.

I know this is related to your previous barrage of questions about image cropping. At one point, I remember you asking this specific question (making the cropped image an oval) where your were told that an image is always rectangular in nature, however you could add transparent pixels around the outer edge to create your oval.

And, there was even code supplied with that answer to do just that.

• Did you try that code?
  • If yes, what was the result?
  • If no, why not?

I assume that’s (yet another) question and answer that you’ve hidden… :frowning:

jgodfrey | 2022-08-22 14:38

Hi
Yes, I tried and it worked. But the problem is that I am a bit of an amateur and I did not ask my question completely. I wanted to crop the image as an oval, and I thought I could move it to the center of the image myself. But I couldn’t. So I had to ask again about the crop in the center of the image. Sorry for repeating these questions.
I promise to ask the right questions from now on

mohsenisaei | 2022-08-23 15:35