I want to spawn for a recycling project

:information_source: Attention Topic was automatically imported from the old Question2Answer platform.
:bust_in_silhouette: Asked By ifelipemartins

I want to make a spawn where it will be the paper, glass, metal, organic and plastic waste where the waste passes through a conveyor belt, I need the waste to pass slowly because it will be useful for whoever is playing to drag it to the correct trash can and I need the spawn to alternate between the waste, for example it sends paper, then glass and so on and at the end of the conveyor belt I want an area2d for when the waste arrives home to be destroyed and I would like an area2d for the trash cans when the correct waste goes to the correct bin it will be destroyed

What’s the question here? It sounds like you’re simply describing what you’d like to have and then expecting someone to just create it and give it to you? If so, that’s very unlikely to happen. If you have a question about (or problem with) creating some specific part of what you’ve described above, then ask about that. Otherwise, I doubt you’ll get much input here.

jgodfrey | 2023-05-08 19:29

This gives me the Burger Shop vibe where there is food travelling across a conveyor belt and the player has to click on the food and then click on the appropriate appliance in the background to achieve their goal. I recommend you take a look at Burger Shop for inspiration (I imagine the conveyor belt can be implemented using Path2Ds)

godot_dev_ | 2023-05-08 19:40