Importing Problem

:information_source: Attention Topic was automatically imported from the old Question2Answer platform.
:bust_in_silhouette: Asked By Tentamens

so I am trying to import a blender object with an animation and I want to be able to change those animation in Godot but once I reimport it with in Godot so I can change stuff in the animation player everything works fine. but if I restart Godot it erases it all for some reason

any ideas?

:bust_in_silhouette: Reply From: Pubt2002

It’s possible that the imported animation is not being saved properly in Godot when you restart the engine. One solution you can try is to make sure that the imported animation is saved as a separate resource file in Godot, rather than being embedded within the scene or the imported Blender file. This can help ensure that the animation data is properly saved and loaded when you restart Godot. You can select the imported object with the animation in the Godot editor, then click on the “Save Branch as Resource” button in the toolbar for vampire survivors. This will save the selected object and its associated animation data as a separate resource file in your project. You can then load this resource file in the AnimationPlayer node to edit and play the animation.