Impossible to export to android when use one texture several times Godot 3.2.1

:information_source: Attention Topic was automatically imported from the old Question2Answer platform.
:bust_in_silhouette: Asked By topevidence

Hi,
I work on project and all was fine, but then noticed that export to android is became broken. After some research I found the problem. Problem is in using the same texture couple times in the project. (for example imagebutton, sprite and icon)

As a result I cannot export project to android (device or not) and have “jarsigner returned with error #1”. Here’s the log (with flag -d):
jarsigner: unable to sign jar: java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry: assets/.import/girl_blonde.png-79134ee806a109971cf9546b91f8f2b7.stex
This bug is reproducable in Godot 3.2.1.

Moreover after unsuccessful export godot every time runs “(re)Importing assets” once I switch tabs (focus lost).

This issue is exactly as issue #14728 (that was marked “fixed”), but it still occurs.

I wonder if nobody uses the same resource several times in one project?

Could somebody help with the solution ?

Thank you in advance for your help!

I was able to repair export to android by removing all references to a texture and adding it again to appropriate nodes. I am not sure why it is repaired, but anyway the export problem with multiple references to one texture took place.

Also there is annoying “(re)Importing assets” every time when TAB switch after exporting to android still there. So restarting Godot is the solution to work comfortable until next export to android.

topevidence | 2020-04-27 15:23