Logging and then displaying user-entered data

:information_source: Attention Topic was automatically imported from the old Question2Answer platform.
:bust_in_silhouette: Asked By samjmiller

I’m creating a functionality where the player is prompted to answer a question by tapping one of several buttons with a numerical value attached (basically a glorified version of the “for every A answer, give yourself one point,” “for every B answer, give yourself two points” from old magazine quizzes)… and then at the end of the day, it’ll give you a score for the day, automatically adding up all of your entries, and displaying it in a list so you can compare scores from day to day.

But I have no idea how to do any of this! Never incorporated a spreadsheet (which I assume I’d need?) or a JSON? Maybe?

Appreciate any suggestions for potential ways to accomplish this. Sorry it’s a very broad question instead of a “what’s wrong with my code” issue, which is probably easier to solve lol

:bust_in_silhouette: Reply From: exuin

You don’t need a spreadsheet or a JSON for this. You can just have an array with all the questions and a subarray with the points.