Name for the border on a button when pressed

4.2.2 Stable

Hello, I noticed this border on a flat button. I was wondering if it has a name, and if it’s color could be changed. Heres what it looks like:

And this is the settings of the button in the inspector:


You can change the border color using StyleBoxFlat

It’s the theme property Button.focus StyleBox