Only one action exported from Blender animation

:information_source: Attention Topic was automatically imported from the old Question2Answer platform.
:bust_in_silhouette: Asked By amazoniani

Hi, I’ve been googling all over the place and tried various things but my problem remains. When I export an animation from Blender, which has two separate actions not following each other on the timeline, only one of them ends up in Godot.

The following checkboxes on Better Collada Exporter are ticked:

Empty Camera Lamp Armat Mesh Curve
Triangulate
Active Layers
Exclude Control Bones
Export Animation
All Actions
Skip (-noexp) Actions
Optimize Keyframes
Shape Keys

Also, I’ve clicked the little “F” on both actions. And of course I’ve played both actions on Blender and they work fine. Btw, I’m on Cycles Render (but I think it doesn’t matter).

Again, these are separate actions (for the same object) which are not supposed to mix, they are supposed to show up separately on the Animation Player (well at least that’s what I would like).

Please help!
Thanks

Daniel

For the moment, the only way around I have found is to create only one action, make the object move into two stages in the timeline. Then on Godot, duplicate the animation and delete the keyframes which belong to the other movement. Which effectively means creating two actions, not on Blender, but on Godot.

amazoniani | 2018-03-15 23:07