'Scanlines' graphic glitch while using tilemap in GODOT

:information_source: Attention Topic was automatically imported from the old Question2Answer platform.
:bust_in_silhouette: Asked By Xarcane

So I recorded for you 2 videos to have better look at situation, I tried everything already and have no idea what to do with it:

This is my main project, you can see a ‘scanlines’ effect while moving:
Main project YOUTUBE VIDEO

Pixel snap is on, filtering oFF, camera process mode set to physic, vsync on.

I also moved my tilemap to another project from GDQuest courses and there is the same problem or even worse:

Test project YOUTUBE VIDEO

I will appreciate any help guys, I have no idea what to do with it and this project is very important to me, I spent a lot of time to make it but I can’t solve that graphic glitch.

Is rendering/2d/options/use_nvidia_rect_flicker_workaround enabled in your project settings?

timothybrentwood | 2021-11-23 06:02

Yes,it doesnt change anything if it is on or off

Xarcane | 2021-11-23 06:10

It might be something simple that I’m not thinking about. I would try all of the combinations of the settings that you have listed first. Then I would try to scale the sprite used for tiling making it larger by a odd factor like 3. The details might be too small and it’s interpolating the black color into the red/gray color when it hits a certain y value?

timothybrentwood | 2021-11-23 13:50

:bust_in_silhouette: Reply From: PlamAtom

Hey

Try:
Project Settings => Rendering => 2D => Use GPU pixel snapping

Something is rattling in my head with staircase effect but I really can’t remember or tell if it’s related hope the option helps.

PlamAtom