Stop touch screen from changing screen size

:information_source: Attention Topic was automatically imported from the old Question2Answer platform.
:bust_in_silhouette: Asked By ossoftix

I have developed some simple games and export in HTML. Its fine when running on PC, but on mobile devices, when I drag on the screen, the screen starts to change from full screen to screen with status bar and back to full screen on every touch and drag. The game requires user to touch and drag on the screen. How to I get the browser to stop toggling between full and w/status bar screen when user touches the screen ?

I have tried, turning resizable off, fullscreen on, using
OS.window_fullscreen = !OS.window_fullscreen to trigger a full screen but none will keep it always on full screen.

use touch screen buttons for mobile deviceses input ?

horsecar123 | 2022-03-07 00:20

:bust_in_silhouette: Reply From: GoldenFLink

is there any way you can export to apk? Maybe it’s the setting of website itself and not the code itself.

For example, if you’re uploading to a website (itch, etc) that requires an html, try using a apk install onto your device and see if you have the same issue. Even the website may have some “multi touch = resize screen”

I have not installed Android Studio on Godot and cannot export to an apk for now. As for the website, I run my own website on my own server at home. I am also running other HTML developments on the server and and do not have that issue. Only when running HTML exported from Godot have that problem.

ossoftix | 2022-03-07 16:40