Unable to connect signal of HUD?

Godot Version

Godot v4.2.1

Question

I tried looking this up but none of the fixes mentioned seem to directly help. I’m doing the 2D game tutorial and I dragged the HUD from FileSystem onto the Main Scene. However, when I try to connect the signal, there’s no option to select the new_game function.

Here’s a screenshot of the full thing I see

I also have the following errors on the HUD script, in case it helps (aside from delta not being used, none of these appear anywhere else):
Missing connected method 'game_over' for signal 'hit' from node 'Main/Player' to node 'Main'.Missing connected method '_on_mob_timer_timeout' for signal 'timeout' from node 'Main/MobTimer' to node 'Main'.Missing connected method '_on_score_timer_timeout' for signal 'timeout' from node 'Main/ScoreTimer' to node 'Main'.Missing connected method '_on_start_timer_timeout' for signal 'timeout' from node 'Main/StartTimer' to node 'Main'.

In case this helps, I know some basic coding but I’m very new to Godot and game engines in general

Addendum: I have also tried having the Main scene selected and then selecting start_game in the node tab after, but it still only shows the functions in HUD, I’ve restarted Godot as well in case it was just being weird, didn’t work either. Tried deleting the HUD node then linking it again using the chainlink button. Same result.

Update: Oops, this got solved when I went into the Godot Discord. At some point it seems I dragged HUD.gd onto Main by mistake, replacing the attached script. I fixed it by loading Main.gd back into Main. Putting this here in case anyone else faces this