Using the Godot Debugger

One of my subscribers suggested I post this tutorial here.

My name is Sean and I’ve been in the games industry for a while. My YouTube channel is split between the business side of the industry (I spent 7+ years at indie publisher Armor Games Studios) and the game-making side (primarily Godot tutorials).

I hope you find this helpful. If you do, please let me know and I’ll be happy to share some others I’ve made.

Be kind to yourself and others. :heart:

3 Likes

I will probably give it a look, since I sm not the that great at finding errors from the debugger…
Have a great day bro

Well there you go. I guess my subscriber was right :upside_down_face: I tend to be very responsive on YT, new to these forums (though I’ve got notifications on… for now). If you have questions and find I’m not as responsive here as you’d like, please ping me on YT (or you can find me on Discord at the same username as here) and I’ll be happy to help!

1 Like

We always welcome more people sharing their Godot content here! :gdparty:

Awesome, will definitely do that if I have any questions!
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

A friendly forum. How wonderfully refreshing :face_holding_back_tears: I’ll try not to bomb the forums with every tutorial but I’ll be sure to share some. Thanks for having me!

1 Like

Saw this on youtube! Was quite useful for a n00b like me, thanks for sharing and welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

Aw, you just made my day. Thank you! :heart::pray:

Such a great video! Keep it up!

1 Like