A serialized Variant file inspector built into the Godot Editor.
Perfect for debugging your save files stored using FileAccess.store_var().
This is a work in progress so it only is a viewer at the moment. You can’t edit anything yet.
- Displays all Variant types.
- Multiple files open at once as tabs.
- Displays nested dictionaries and arrays.
- Tree or JSON text view.
- Optional auto refresh when the file changes on disk.
- Path filter to only display properties that match a pattern/path.
- Supports files saved with
addons/vareditfolder in your project under
- Enable the plugin in your project settings.