Welcome to the Godot Forum! 👋

I feel the same way. Discord is great for meeting people in real time and discussing a problem but not as helpful to learn from others problems since few use the thread feature.

1 Like

I love forums and this one is even more special.

2 Likes

hello how are you

I want to ask a question can anyone help?

Hey there! To get help, please create a topic in the Help category :gdparty:

2 Likes

Hi to all,
I’m very beginner, I never tried to use this type of software, but I want to try.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Yo. Not a new developper but new on goDot so I’ll have many questions, surely evident for veterans but not for a rookie like me :slight_smile:

1 Like

New here but not new to Godot, been following since the late days of 3.x and early days of 4.x, made a few code/docs contributions a while back but have spent some time away. Getting back into things now with more ambition than I should have, as is tradition.

2 Likes

Your pfp is beautiful.

1 Like

Hello! :wave: happy to be here, love Godot!

2 Likes

Great job Godot team! I am surprised you can handle such a luxurious site and one of the best game engines for free! :smiley:. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Drawn over here from my usual tasks on the bugsquad and reviews on the repo, but nice to see all the ideas and projects people post here on the forums!

I’ve completely lost this topic, but it’s never too late :wink: I’m still here :godot:

:heart_eyes:
Love this forum!!
And the official document is also my favorite!!
https://docs.godotengine.org/en/4.2/tutorials/shaders/shader_reference/shading_language.html#operators

1 Like

Glad to see that godot have now a offical forum! A better community build togheter.

1 Like

Howdy, everyone. I’m a newbie, just starting at godot. My english isn’t that good, because I’m from Brazil. I’m trying to start a journey as a game developer, as a hobby during my college. I know the basics of python, c, and javascript, but I’m just starting, and don’t know much. At the start, almost just doing all by myself, trying to develop new skills, like art, music and animation.

Came from godotforums.org, I’m also glad from being here!

2 Likes

thankyou for the new forum

1 Like

real!!

1 Like

Glad to be part of the Godot ecosystem !

1 Like

Hello. Joined the forums to report on an interesting finding. Can someone direct me to the right place to talk about gamepad mappings?

1 Like