What should I name my control node/plugin?

Hi all. I’ve made a quick plugin to “overlay” a control node so it displays on a point in a 2D or 3D scene. You can see a quick screenshot of it in action here -

It’s pretty simple at the moment, but I’m going to see if I can improve it in the future.

I don’t know what to call this plugin though. I’ve called it “Remote Control Node”, but this doesn’t feel like it clearly outlines what it’s supposed to do. Any thought what I should call it?