Are you attending GDC 2024? We are!

Read our blog post here for more information: this is a link, click it

In the meantime, let’s use this space to connect with each other! Tell us & the community if you are in the area, schedule meetings with other devs you always wanted to speak to in person, etc. We’re just starting the conversation here : )

8 Likes

I’ll be attending! It’s my first time going to any gamedev event outside of my own city. Not much to bring but I hope to meet a lot of fellow gamedevs and godot enjoyers!

3 Likes

See you there!

1 Like

I’ll be there! Looking forward to meeting you all :gdparty:

Also to anyone who is attending an event like this for the first time, I know it can be overwhelming at first. Feel free to ask any questions you might have in advance! (If you prefer, you can drop me a private message)

1 Like

Why does GDC always have to happen when I have finals? :sob:

don’t leave anything valuable in your rental car

1 Like

I’ll attend! How can I show my Godot game to the public?

I can’t make it I was literally just in San Fransisco like a month ago :frowning: someone say hi to @winston-yallow for me

Can’t attend due to being too far to the other part of the world. :godot: I’m wishing to everyone attending to have some fun and good time!

Hey! do you have that game published somewhere?

I will be there! My first game event of any kind (really I don’t do many big crowd things ever when I can help it :sweat_smile:), I am super excited about it! I have been in the (mobile, but still!) industry for like 7 years but have never gone and don’t personally know anyone that is going. I am a bit of an introvert so just hoping I can push past it and meet some new people working on cool stuff!

This is the first time in a while I won’t be attending GDC. It’s going to be weird not being there. I’ll be following along from home. Have a great time, everyone! Is anyone here planning to announce their Godot game at the Godot booth or during GDC?