Are you attending GDC 2024? We are!

Read our blog post here for more information: this is a link, click it

In the meantime, let’s use this space to connect with each other! Tell us & the community if you are in the area, schedule meetings with other devs you always wanted to speak to in person, etc. We’re just starting the conversation here : )

Find us at our Expo booth: S763

9 Likes

I’ll be attending! It’s my first time going to any gamedev event outside of my own city. Not much to bring but I hope to meet a lot of fellow gamedevs and godot enjoyers!

4 Likes

See you there!

3 Likes

I’ll be there! Looking forward to meeting you all :gdparty:

Also to anyone who is attending an event like this for the first time, I know it can be overwhelming at first. Feel free to ask any questions you might have in advance! (If you prefer, you can drop me a private message)

2 Likes

Why does GDC always have to happen when I have finals? :sob:

1 Like

don’t leave anything valuable in your rental car

1 Like

I’ll attend! How can I show my Godot game to the public?

I can’t make it I was literally just in San Fransisco like a month ago :frowning: someone say hi to @winston-yallow for me

1 Like

Can’t attend due to being too far to the other part of the world. :godot: I’m wishing to everyone attending to have some fun and good time!

1 Like

Hey! do you have that game published somewhere?

I will be there! My first game event of any kind (really I don’t do many big crowd things ever when I can help it :sweat_smile:), I am super excited about it! I have been in the (mobile, but still!) industry for like 7 years but have never gone and don’t personally know anyone that is going. I am a bit of an introvert so just hoping I can push past it and meet some new people working on cool stuff!

2 Likes

This is the first time in a while I won’t be attending GDC. It’s going to be weird not being there. I’ll be following along from home. Have a great time, everyone! Is anyone here planning to announce their Godot game at the Godot booth or during GDC?

Just as an FYI, the GDC is a closed industry event, mostly for pitching to publishers and the like :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Feel welcome to take a breather at our booth, and just play some games :video_game: But we’re all nerds here, so don’t be afraid to chat us up either :grin:

It’s been a while (last time I went was 8 years ago!) but I’m super excited to be going this year! Planning on stopping by the booth and going to the event on Wednesday night. Can’t wait to chat with ya’ll!

I REFUSE to go to San Francisco for ANY reason.

I’ll be there!! It would be a great opportunity to connect with more Godot devs and users

I’ll be showcasing our new game’s demo (Vultures - Scavengers of death) made with 4.2

Sent you a DM~!

Will there be online presentation ?