So I managed to run the logcat (through Command > went to the platform-tools folder > “adb logcat”.
I then ran my game on the tablet and I have tons of stuff being written in the terminal console. To the point I have to click to stop it and be able to read what it says.
Here are some console screenshots :
I can’t see anything as obvious as “unable to load resource”…
Am I doing the adb logcat thing right ?
Noticed a “windows” logo in the corner of your screenshot so I think I know what your error is (90% sure atleast );
Most moden android versions uses the ext4 filesystem, where nodes (file and directories) are case sensitive. Most people running windows use FAT32 which is not case sensitive ( NTFS is though, iirc ).
What it boils down to is this - you may have a file in
If you include it as “graphics/ReallyCoolButton.pnG” in godot it would work on windows, but not on Linux, MacOS or android.
So go through all your resources and make sure the case is the EXACT same as the file. and make sure if you overwrite the file outside of godot to use the same case for the file name.
(on windows “reallyCoolButton.png” would overwite the above file but change case of the name)
guppy42 | 2018-10-11 12:26
it’s working perfectly on Mac and Linux, and I can’t see anything wrong with the filename’s cases so that might not be the reason, but thanks for your insight Guppy
nonomiyo | 2018-10-11 13:15