Enable One Way collisions for tileset

:information_source: Attention Topic was automatically imported from the old Question2Answer platform.
:bust_in_silhouette: Asked By liquidradish

I am unable to check the box to make collisions one way for my tiles.

In the TileSet menu, I select a specific tile, scroll down to Physics > Physics Layer 0 > Polygon 0 > One Way. This option is grayed out and unclickable. I’ve tried to modify this property through code as well but have been unsuccessful. Am I missing an option somewhere to enable one way collisions?

I suspect this has something to do with another issue I’m experiencing, when all of the options under the expanded TileSet option in the righthand menu are all grayed out. This includes Tile Shape, Tile Layout, Physics Layers, etc.

:bust_in_silhouette: Reply From: GenkiB

I have an answer to this I think. After stumbling across the same issue, I found that you need to have the tilemap in its own scene, and if you go to one way collision in the scene (instead of the main level) it should be available to turn on.

1 Like
:bust_in_silhouette: Reply From: playsolitaireaz

monkey mart I want to express my gratitude to you for the amazing content that you have shared with us. I can promise you that the majority of people would benefit from this.