Godot Google Billing Library v 7 add-on

Hi everyone,

I’m excited to announce that I’ve created an addon for the Godot 4.2 game engine that integrates with Google Play Billing Library version 7. This module supports all the public functions provided by the library, handles all error codes, and can work with different pricing plans within subscriptions. It’s open-source and available on GitHub

I hope this addon helps you with your projects. Feedback and contributions are welcome!

You can check it out here: GitHub - code-with-max/godot-google-play-iapp: AndroidIAPP is a plugin for the Godot 4.2+ game engine. It provides an interface to work with Google Play Billing Library version 7. The plugin supports all public functions of the library, passes all error codes, and can work with different subscription plans.

Happy coding!

4 Likes

Hey dude! You’re a good soul, yesterday was looking for a plugin compatible with 4.2 V and you just appears on github few hours ago, good job my friend, do you think can you send me your email to contact you in any help? I’m also looking for a Google Play services plugin on Godot 4.2 that let you selects email, the actual one that exist on github it’s automatically logged in

3 Likes

Hi
I’m not sure how appropriate it is to post an email here. But it’s definitely available on my github profile.
In any case, you are free to ask questions.

1 Like

Any chance you have a 3.5.3 version of the plugin?
The only one I can find uses the older Play Billing Library version 5.2.1.
Google requires v6 as a minimum.

1 Like

Thank you for your interest in my Google Play Billing plugin. Unfortunately, I do not plan to adapt or support this plugin for Godot versions below 4.2. My current focus is on supporting and developing for the latest versions of the engine to ensure compatibility with Google’s latest libraries and requirements.

I recommend considering upgrading your project to a newer version of Godot. If that’s not an option, you’re welcome to fork the existing version of the plugin and adapt it for the version of the engine you need.

Thank you for your understanding, and best of luck with your development!

for godot 3 with godot billing v6 and up:
https://github.com/201949/godot-google-play-billing-6/