||Topic was automatically imported from the old Question2Answer platform.
I created a single image file (PNG file) with some characters using photoshop.
However, after that, I do not know how to create “Bitmap font” using image files.
How to make “Bitmap font” ?
Please help me.
you can create it with BMFont BMFont - AngelCode.com
- create bitmapfont (.png, .fnt) with .ttf
- use image editor if you need.
- copy it to godot project
Thank you for your answer, volzhs.
I am sorry for my lack of explanation.
I want to know how to set it with godot engine.
Eclair | 2019-01-30 09:10
I tried the following things:
- I installed the Bitmap Font Generator.
- I set Export Options / Textures to png.
- When saving with “Save bitmap font as”, two files (png file and fnt
file) were created.
- Then I put the two files in “res: //” on a project on Godot Engine.
After this, I do not know how to set it to display Bitmap font in Godot Engine. :’-(
Eclair | 2019-01-30 10:48
By using the Custom Fonts property of Label node, I could use Bitmap Font!
Thank you for your advice, volzhs! XD
Eclair | 2019-01-30 13:02