I have trouble exporting my project for android. The error is in the description. Thanks to everyone who helps

:information_source: Attention Topic was automatically imported from the old Question2Answer platform.
:bust_in_silhouette: Asked By Vbelleri

Hello everyone,
I wanted to start making a game for android so I set up my project by following a tutorial from GdQuest on how to export godot for android. It worked for a while but now it has stopped. I have been looking online for a solution but I can’t seem to find one. This is the error that the console gives me when I try to run it on my tablet (Android 10) from the engine. Also, if I try to export it as a apk and install it on my tablet, it doesn’t let me, it says “App not installed”. Thank you in advance for your help

"jarsigner: attempt to rename C:\Users\vitto\AppData\Local\Temp\Godot\tmpexport-unaligned.apk to C:\Users\vitto\AppData\Local\Temp\Godot\tmpexport-unaligned.apk.orig failed

s = signature was verified
m = entry is listed in manifest
k = at least one certificate was found in keystore
i = at least one certificate was found in identity scope

no manifest.

jar is unsigned.
Installing to device (please wait…): Lenovo Lenovo TB-X606F
Performing Streamed Install
adb: failed to install C:\Users\vitto\AppData\Local\Temp/Godot/tmpexport.apk: Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed to collect certificates from /data/app/vmdl1425098035.tmp/base.apk: Attempt to get length of null array]
Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cmp=vittoriobelleri.game/com.godot.game.GodotApp }
Error type 3
Error: Activity class {vittoriobelleri.game/com.godot.game.GodotApp} does not exist."