Introducing the new Godot Forum

23 Likes

Welcome all who’ve recently joined the forums. Nice meeting you! :partying_face: I hope we can build this platform into a good place to nurture Godot ecosystem.

8 Likes

This place is going to be awesome!

2 Likes

We joined the Godot revolution at the right time it seems :slight_smile: Everything I’ve seen has been super positive.

3 Likes

The forum has already started exponentially growing, the Godot-ening is coming

2 Likes

Glad I joined, I’ve been using Godot for about 2 years now and I am so happy that the Godot engine is getting bigger!

2 Likes

The new forum is slick! I can already see this place becoming a great repository of knowledge for everyone using Godot. :smile:

4 Likes

Hello! i’ve been using Godot for 2 months so far and am really loving it. I am excited to be a part of this community and getting to know you all and also learning a ton of stuff.

2 Likes

Muuch better than some other platform… ( which i also am registered… but never read very much because i think it’s so… overloaded… :sweat_smile: but that’s maybe just a persoanl preference…)
…so now it’s time to get more into it :wink:

1 Like

Good software. Real sleek!

2 Likes

I believe Godot will get better and better

1 Like

Hello everybody! I’m excited to see the future of this site.

1 Like

Godot Engine will never die :godot:

1 Like

Can’t really kill something that is owned by everyone :gdparty: Unlike proprietary software. Remember what happened to “The Machinery engine” where it died and asks everyone else to delete the copy of their software (cmiiw)

2 Likes

I love this new design! It’ll be a pleasure to browse the forum now.

1 Like