RELEASE CANDIDATE: Godot 4.3 RC 3

Be honest, how messy do your file names get? :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Our next Release Candidate “Godot-4-3_final_final” is out now:

Meanwhile, another tool based on Godot just released on Steam, Pixelorama! What a pretty picture the open-source landscape has become recently :framed_picture:

Unleash your creativity with Pixelorama, a powerful and accessible open-source pixel art multitool. Whether you want to create sprites, tiles, animations, or just express yourself in the language of pixel art, this software will realize your pixel-perfect dreams with a vast toolbox of features.

Report issues on GitHub, and discuss here!

7 Likes

Had an issue where it refused to accept .blend files on existing project coming from rc2.

I went through checking editor blender path, enabling/disabling project import blend files, reset blender port (keeps reverting to 0 which I assume is internal import instead of blender?), check ports, etc.

In the end, I think it was just that the project had a scene open at startup. After creating a blank scene and setting it as startup scene, I reopened the project and it’s working again.

Would be cool if you add the RC versions to Steam Betas so it is easier to test it out with launching options.

Right now i’m testing it with wayland on linux but I have to runnit from the terminal…