[SOLVED] [3.1.1] AStar and tilemap problem

:information_source: Attention Topic was automatically imported from the old Question2Answer platform.
:bust_in_silhouette: Asked By equus

Update: the code is here (https://pastebin.com/9jT0z2Kk)

Hello! I was using the built-in A* pathfinding and it was working pretty nice but when I changed the tilemap it became to not work anymore. The process was the following:

1 - I was using 1 tilemap with A* and all was working.
2 - I wanted to separate the tilemap sprites from the navigation because the sprites are bigger than the navigation I needed, then I added a new TileMap with a cell size of 256x256 and no navigation. I changed the old TileMap to 64x64 and set the navigation to the latter.

Then my pathfinding was not working anymore. I had changed some code and I was thinking the code was not right but I checked everything three times (using diff with the old files) and I found no error.
So, I was thinking the problem was the TileMap. I deleted the two tilemaps and created a new tilemap and tileset too.
I set the size to 64x64 and saved as a different scene. Then I saw the problem:

I don’t know why the tilemap is broken.

I found the tilemap problem with the help of a friend on Godot Engine Facebook group.

Godot Engine | [SOLVED] | Facebook

But the A* still not working so I updated the question with a link for the code.

equus | 2019-07-21 18:09

:bust_in_silhouette: Reply From: equus

Ok, after checking the code again I saw the problem. The problem appeared after the tilemap stopped working. As the tilemap was not working I changed the code and mistakenly put a bug in it. I fixed the code at the link.