What about non-answered questions?

What I need to if we asked a question but few times later it still not answered. But we need an answer . What I wil do?

1 Like

Wait for answers, no one answering means no one has an answer, or your question isn’t clear

2 Likes

but for example my ico question not answered until this time but now its answering. So what we need to do? replying our questions is not best way I think.

Bumping it by just commenting yourself isn’t guaranteed to help, it’ll just clutter current questions, there’s no guarantee someone will respond now if they didn’t before

I don’t mean to be offensive but this video will help you ask better questions.

4 Likes

I watched. Thanks for video but I cant find what I did wrong?

Ask in discord, as much as I hate to say that it might be people there who is not active on the forums. And your ico question, seriously 18h ago. Wait a week or two, people are busy.

not 18h!
I asked in Feb 3 ?
what are you saying?

@ovo so you are obviously asking questions that nobody knows the answer to. but I wouldn’t be too surprised, since you listed yourself as a Topic Spammer at the beginning. and I don’t understand why you start a other topic with a question when you could have asked it in the original topic

and by the way, your questions from the beginning were answered and I think the users here were quite forgiving to you

so this topic is just another trolling

1 Like

I cant understand what I did wrong. I didnt said my questions is not answered, I asked if we have questions which is not answered what we need to do?
And I cant understand why I am listed Topic Spawned?
godot q&a closed and I cant ask my questions. So when here is opened I asked all my non-asked questions to find out solution.

what topic you mean I dont know. I am trying to not do it but I did it tell me which one please

why you are saying this is troll? I just asked a regular question but you are bullying me. I dont know what is your problem with me?

Probably meaning this, you’re saying you asked the same question multiple times, but you probably mean “some time later”

1 Like

Sorry for my english its not my main language. I mean to say for example I asked question but 1 month later its still not answered. What I need to do about it?

yes this is what I mean thanks :slight_smile:

I need to remind you last time who bullied me said sorry in the end, and I did not do anything wrong but I banned. He bullied me, he accepted he bullied and he said sorry but I bullied? Who is forgiving?

You got answers though, they just weren’t the answers you wanted, that’s not the same thing (your question was answered before you opened this post)

no for example my ico question asked in Feb 3 but first reply is 1 day ago?

I have no problem with you

well, the topic you created this one for, there you asked about .ico

people here are trying to help you, but I feel like you don’t read what they write to you

1 Like

there is more than 2 month I waited for answer? when I replied my question to get action then I get answer

I am reading but I didnt open this topic for ico topic. This is a genereal answer for what to do when we cant get answer?

People don’t always have answers right away, there’s a lot of people asking questions, what other questions haven’t people answered for you?