AnimationPlayer best practices for frame based character animations

Godot Version

godot-4

Question

Could someone point me in the right direction for the most efficient way to keyframe an animation on an AnimationPlayer node? Currently from what I’ve seen, the easiest way to add in frames is to add an AimatedSprite node, child an AnimationPlayer node to it, add all of your animations as SpriteFrames to your AnimatedSprite node (this seems pretty efficient), create a property track on the AnimationPlayer and keyframe the animation you want, then create a property track for the frame and keyframe each frame. The process if creating each keyframe one by one then changing each key to the correct frame index seems extremely tedious to me, but I haven’t found a more efficient way anywhere. Been using Godot for about a month now - could someone more experienced tell me if this is the current most efficient way to add in keyframe animations? There’s no current way to en-mass drag in the frames you want without changing each individual key (I’m thinking of the way you can en-mass drag in frames in Unity for ex, I’m coming from lots of Unity experience).