Change startup Godot logo on iOS

Godot Version

Godot 4.3

Question

How do I change the start up Godot logotype on iOS? I have add added our logo to all please, also to the setup splash screen logo. Godot logo show up before the splash screen logo.

Go to project settings: then boot up screen, upload your logo.

I have added my logo to boot splash setting and all other place I can add my logo. It still show up the godot logo then my app start on iOS. I can upload screen dumps because I am a new users

Mmm idk anymore, if you know the answer, can you send it to me?

I don’t know what idk is

Idk means i dont know

Was playing around with this a bit myself. Disabling the splash screen in the project settings doesn’t stop the default Godot splash screen from showing up. If you set your own splash screen image, then you see the default Godot screen followed by your custom splash screen for a very short time before the application starts. Changing the background color does seem to change the default splash screen though.

Based off of this open issue, Option to disable the Boot Splash on specific platforms · Issue #1175 · godotengine/godot-proposals · GitHub, it seems like that splash screen image is semi-hard coded into the engine itself. If you want to change that image in the splash screen, then you will need to recompile the engine (which is not difficult at all, I already did it to build the InAppStore IOS plugin). If you don’t care about the splash screen at all, you can open up the “Launch Screen” storyboard inside Xcode (dig around in the explorer in the left pane and you’ll find it) and delete the “SplashImage” element under “View Controller Scene”->“View Controller”->“View”. This stops the Godot logo from showing up for me, although I’m not all that sure why. Godot generates that file correctly and updates the “SplashImage” to the user selected one, it just doesn’t seem to stick when running.

Big thanks!

Found a slightly better fix that doesn’t require recompiling the engine. In XCode rename the “SplashImage” in the “Images” page to something else, then update the “Launch Screen” storyboard to use the new name. This prevents the Godot logo from showing up and only shows the user defined splash screen.