Game Project | No Name | Tactics Strategy Management

playing on Godot/C#
Name / not yet
Version: 0.180 (04/21/2024)
Genre: Turn-based strategy / Tactics / Strategy
Related games: xcom/phoenix point /Escape from Tarkov/Dwarf Fortress/Rimword/battleBrother/jagged alliance 2
The goal of the game: The main goal consists of several parts that are independent of each other and are based on the priority of the Main character
Mechanics: Leveling the base/Looting caravans /leveling up characters/leveling up equipment/research and technology search/ Traveling on the global map and more

Hello everyone, I’ve been writing my dream game for six months now, which takes everything I liked from games (xcom/phoenix point /Escape from Tarkov/Dwarf Fortress/Rimword/battleBrother/jagged alliance 2). So I decided to write short stories for now to declare myself and collect criticism, your opinions and suggestions.

So far, I will not specify the technical aspects and solutions at first (because it is necessary to deal with installation and other joys), but I will start with the mechanics of inventory implementation

Implemented
-Different objects on body parts
-Item inventory generation
-Сhecking the size

plans

• display of a mini window about the subject on mouse hover and a full-size window with a description of the subject
  • manipulation of things via the context menu (discharge/install)
3 Likes