Godot Survival?

I don’t need it. Perhaps you’re on the payroll, then trying to convince you is completely hopeless. And you’re the one who hasn’t convinced me that the situation is normal.

Whose payroll am I on? I’ve never said this situation was normal. I’ve tried to convince you to move on from this situation to normalcy.

Now that is blatantly antagonistic!

Moderators please do something about this @Garwyn immediately. If I was a moderators this person would have posting privileges suspended immediately.

1 Like

What was antagonistic?

I wanted to reassure you guys that things will be fine and I maintain that. I haven’t succeeded and thats okay. I’ve already spent too much precious time here. I wish you all well.

And you don’t get sick (this is our good wish).

Here’s what’s interesting:

Your post was flagged as inappropriate: the community feels it is offensive, abusive, to be hateful conduct or a violation of our community guidelines.

This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback.

So someone strongly disliked my message. Why?

But what’s even more interesting is that this complaint was made quietly, not publicly.

By the way, can anyone see the message?

I made a couple of flags against that other person not you, but, I also saw that the post was removed just after I read it, and was rather surprised.

In any case thankyou for exposing what the real reason was behind this episode.

Cheers.

I believe I can answer that.

Gotta keep an eye on this forum now. If this thread gets wiped, it’s pretty sad. And if all those who have spoken out get banned, it’s hopeless. If they leave it, there is hope.

We needed some time to read and deal with several flags, keep it cool and civil, please.

2 Likes

Please use provided post for this discussion to prevent clutter.