Help! animation works in-editor but not in-game

Godot Version

Godot 4.2.1

Question

Hi everyone! I’m having an issue with some animations I’m importing from a .blend file. The file contains a few Mixamo animations that work perfectly, both in the editor and in-game. Now I’m trying to create my own animations but for some reason they only play on the editor.

I’m pretty sure this isn’t a code issue, if I swap one of my new animations for a mixamo one it plays correctly (by swap I mean setting a different animation in my animation tree state machine).
I can see the animations in Godot, so I know they are being exported, and they play correctly on the editor if I manually set the animation tree conditions, but when the game is running they do not play at all (I’ve also checked the remote tab and I’m sure the conditions are being set correctly).

I’ve tried a few things, like pushing the actions down into the NLA stack, re-importing the file, messing with the import settings, deleting the file and importing it again.

Anyone has any idea of what else I could try?

Following the advice I got here: Animation works in-editor but not in-game - Godot Forums

Adding a SkeletonProfileHumanoid solved to the Skeleton the problem.

1 Like