Html export partly visible on Itch.io

Godot Version

Same results on 4.1.2 and 4.2.1

Question

Only a small part of my game screen is visible when I upload it to itchio through html export. I use pretty much the default settings for the export, and I have successfully uploaded games on itchio before. Has anyone else experienced a similar problem? I am attaching a screenshot of the game screen from itchio below.

Weird, I’ve never had this issue. Do you have any code managing window size that might be bugging out? Also, can you link your game to see if it’s not a problem on your end?

Thank you for your reply! I don’t have any code altering the window size. I should also add that this problem is specific to HTML export, runnable exports to Windows and Linux both work fine.

Here is the itchio link: Rhythm Challenge by Sylvyo

Yup, I’m getting the same issue. Looking at the console it seems like the game is throwing errors, that’s probably why everything is so messed up. It might be trying to reference a script you deleted or moved. You might try deleting the .godot folder in your project and opening it again to re-import everything, hopefully that can help.

Thanks for your input. I have fixed the errors and deleted the .godot folder as you have suggested. Sadly, I am still having the same problem. I have updated the itchio link with the new version. The same problem also occurs when I use the editor’s Run in Browser button.

Did you solve it? I have the same problem

Unfortunately, no, the problem persists.