MR passthrough makes objects texture black

Godot Version

Question

Hi, I am trying to get MR passthrough to work in Godot which works, but all my materials are now black, even when a light source is in my scene.

I have also attached the project as a google drive link for those that want to see how I did it in depth. I am now coming from Unity so apologies in advance if I forgot some obvious stuff

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CTKBI9YbT824UzDjKuTFOgjz4Sq0trpA?usp=sharing

There was a bug in 4.2.1 that should be fixed in the upcoming 4.2, and might be cherry picked in 4.2.2 (not sure about that) where sky contribution wasn’t being added in with stereo rendering making everything black. You can work around that by turning sky contribution to 0 in your environment settings so see if that solves your issue.

A directional light source however should at least result in some color in the scene.

I didn’t find a setting called sky contribution under project settings/environment. (advanced options were displayed). Sadly a directional light source doesn’t change anything either.

Currently using Godot 4.2.2rc3

These are my current settings (still black)

Hi, seems my lack of knowledge on Godot was part of the issue. It works most of the time now (sometimes passthrough doesn’t trigger but I can live with that). Thank you so much!

PS: the main scene was set to the XR node instead of the main scene. Dumb mistake on my end.