My game doesn't run when exported to web

Godot Version



How do I get my godot game to run?


My game is a physics type thing, I already finished it and don’t plan on adding anything. I also used an addon called “godot-rust” which allowed me to call into rust from godot (mostly for physics based objects).
Their exporting is unstable and to my understanding, I shouldn’t expect it to work. However, I would like to know if anyone has any insight on what might be happening.

My webserver is also made in rust using the actix web framework. I’ve thoroughly tested it to see if it serves all the files correctly and it seems like it does, I also send the correct headers as far as I know. Waterfall graph for reference

I have also observed that everything gets sent to the client but the process hangs on a file mithics.wasm but only when requested with type xhr which stands for XMLHttpRequest.

When this happens, the browser (I have tested this on edge and chrome as those are the browsers I’m targeting) says: blocking on the main thread is very dangerous.

I would really like to know what I can do to make it work, if anything at all