Paragraphic: Paramateric graphic design app

I’ve been working for a while on a graphic design tool using Godot 4, it’s quite early in development but so far the going has been good and I’m hoping to have some sort of first test build ready 2024.

It’s kind of a niche project, targeted at designers working with 2d vector graphics. But perhaps at least from a technical standpoint you might find it interesting even if it’s not for you, and especially if you’re also working on a non-game.

You can also read more and follow the development at https://paragraphic.design/

4 Likes

This project has come quite a long way since the last post. You can check out some more demo videos of the progress here:

Or read all the new entries in the development blog here Development blog – Paragraphic

2 Likes

The results you’re achieving in this are gorgeous, and the speed in simplicity with which you do it procedurally are awesome. This could be a really nice alternative for graphic designers who use figma or adobe.
Talk about showing off what Godot can do :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot! I’m not sure it’s going to be an alternative, but hopefully a complement to affinity/adobe/figma that feels familiar to users of those systems but offers some cool new parametric/procedural functionality.