Task Force- Downloadable Demo Available Now!

Hey everyone!
I am proud to release the final demo of my game, Task Force!
Task Force is a FPS game with RTS elements, set in the midst of a galaxy-spanning war.
Note that some parts (ie the opening cinematic) are unfinished. This demo is more of a way for me to judge how the game feels with others.
Try the demo here: Task Force by Baba T
Make sure to leave your thoughts, all feedback is greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Just a tiny tip: Including an image or your game-trailer directly into your first post might increase the chance that people click the itch-link.

Looks like a fun little project! Did you consider making it playable in Browser? I did it for my game and I think it really helps getting people playing it because downloading the zip or starting the itch-app is a barrier people only take, when they REALLY want to play the game.

Hi!
Thanks for the tip, I’ll be sure to include images directly in the post next time.
As for a browser version, I did want to add one, however I had some problems with Godot 4’s HTML export. I’ll put one up as soon as I can!

Yeah, HTML Export is a bit wonky and doesn’t work in ios/macos right now. But you can check my page, where I gathered some notes about the issue: Cozy Space Survivors Web by simonschreibt

In short: Export as Web, enable SharedArrayBuffers in Itch and then it should be OK at least on Windows Browsers.

I see, this was helpful, thanks!
May I ask what renderer you used for the web export?