Urgent help neeeded!

Godot Version 3.5v

So i’ve almost finished making my Godot project , and because my current project was re-designed from the old one , i decided to delete the scenes and textures from the old project that are not currently being used in my new one .
And so i did just that ! But now Godot just endlessly tries to load non-existent scenes , textures and scripts , it obviously cant because i deleted them and because of taht every time i play my game the editor gives out literally 200 errors every 3 seconds ! And it wouldn’t have been such a problem if not for the fact that the editor now fails to load classes of the scenes that ARE being used , because its busy trying to load those that do not exist .
How can i make Godot stop trying to load those nonexistent files ?
Although i’m not an expert so i dont now if the reason the editor cant load the needed classes lays in that , maybe there is another problem that needs to be fixed . But anyways I’m begging you to please help me do just that !

When i open the project , i’m greeted with this crap . The main issue in all of this is that the editor for some reason cannot load the “B” and “Enemy” classes , even known they were not deleted and are in fact present even in the current scene i’m taking the screenshot from . And because of that , i cant make them interact with each other in any way .

“B” class is the name of the player class , and for some reason it cant be loaded to interact with an enemy ( screenshot is taken from the enemy code )

Here you can see the editor tries to load “GameOverTab” scene and script , even known i deleted them on purpose and they are not being used anywhere .

But it also cannot load classes “Enemy” and “B” that DO exist and are present in the gameplay , but for some reason cannot interact with each other .

Some scripts might be called from other scripts.
If not reimport the game might fix your issue.

I think these errors are about autoloads. Check your autoloads from Project Settings → Autoload and remove unused autoloads or fix their paths.

1 Like

Did you delete the directory the scenes and textures were in rather than the scenes and textures themselves?

If you didn’t then this won’t apply.
If you did then I’d suggest trying the following:

• recreated the files (I don’t think they need to have the same content, just the same names - possibly create them through the file system rather than the editor)
  • load the project into the editor
  • delete the files from the editor
  • then delete the directory from the editor