Ascend a tower that was built to reach God. (Dark Fantasy Pixel Platformer)

Hey, I’m Seyff, and I somehow ended up on Godot through gdquest. I took their course, and as a dad with only an hour a day to spare, I somehow managed to get this playable version done!

First things first: Here’s the Itch.io download:

Feel free to add it to your Steam wishlist (Will be Free to Play anyway).

THE TOWER TO GOD

Itch_Break_Gif

In this dark pixel platformer, you play as a survivor and ordinary human being attempting to ascend a tower built by people with endless ambition to reach the divine and god.

Allegedly, they succeeded, but since then, the tower has been bleeding, and the blood causes everything it touches to die. Slowly but surely, this is destroying the world.

You are one of the few who has not yet given up hope.

Itch_Face_Gif

With a golden amulet that can absorb the powers of other brave people who possess god-given artefacts made of gold, you venture on a journey to the top of the tower to put an end to the bleeding of world.

With every skill absorbed you get more powerful and closer to the top.

But it seems the tower does not want to be reached. It does not want to be ascended.

Zp8hWw

But be warned—for some, this might be a hardcore experience. No saves, no explanations. You can only reach the true ending if you collect all the collectibles—without missing a single one.

It’s coming to Steam soon, and then to the Steam Deck. I’d really appreciate some feedback!

3 Likes