I exported my Godot mobile game for iOS. When I opened the project in Xcode it gave errors regarding the sqlite plugin file

Godot Version

Question

I exported the iOS export of mobile game in Godot.

I used sqlite database in my game. I downloaded the Sqlite plugin from here: Godot-SQLite - Godot Asset Library

When I opened the project in Xcode, it gave errors about the sqlite plugin file

Godot Version

Question

I exported my mobile game for iOS, in which I use a SQLite database in Godot. When I open the export with XCode and build, I get the following 2 errors:

Error 1:
Asset validation failed
Invalid Bundle. The bundle Match.app/Frameworks/libgdsqlite.ios.template_release.arm64.framework does not support the minimum OS Version specified in the Info.plist. (ID: a0c6dc23-f736-4a80-a401-d9ce54d54ad3)

Error 2:
Asset validation failed
This bundle is invalid. The bundle at path Payload/Match.app/Frameworks/libgdsqlite.ios.template_release.arm64.framework has an invalid CFBundleIdentifier ‘com.gdextension.framework.libgdsqlite.ios.template_release.arm64’ There are invalid characters(characters that are not dots , hyphen and alphanumerics) that have been replaced with their code point ‘com.gdextension.framework.libgdsqlite.ios.template\u005frelease.arm64’ CFBundleIdentifier must be present, must contain only alphanumerics, dots, hyphens and must not end with a dot . [see the Core Foundation Keys at Core Foundation Keys] ( ID: b34fa3b9-04d4-469f-9497-28e23f041107)

I changed the minimum OS version value in the Info.plist file mentioned in question 1.
I changed the name ‘com.gdextension.framework.libgdsqlite.ios.template_release.arm64’ mentioned in the 2nd problem to ‘com.gdextension.framework.libgdsqlite.ios.template-release.arm64’ from the Info.plist file.

But it keeps giving these errors again as if I never made these changes.
Is it not saving the changes? What should I do

1 Like