I need some feedback and possibly help on a passion project I've been making for D&D

Recently I’ve started to work on “Foria” (Definitely going to change this just haven’t gotten around to it.) It uses Azgaar which is a typescript map generator (Which Is quite heavily modified) as a generator which then uses those values to render the map inside godot, It’s currently incredibly rough as I do not know how to make shaders or 2d art​:sob:. The overall goal for this is to make a beautiful map with animated textures at a regional level and seamless scrolling from a world level down to individual trees current optimisation seems to be going quite well as I’ve implemented multiple performance techniques to build upon this base​:face_holding_back_tears:. I’d love some feedback and potentially some help if anyone would like to create shaders or art for it. Full disclaimer, I heavily use AI for code implementation and am currently just researching into what I can implement to create a stable base. I know a lot of people do not like AI coding and that’s fine I’d totally expect that. I’ve done extensive testing on the map to make sure it’s not a buggy mess (probably still has tons of bugs though as you can’t trust ai :face_holding_back_tears:). Anyways I’d love some feedback and help DM me or reply if you have any (I haven’t posted on this forum so I have no Idea if there is a DM system here if not my discord is ecuryy) Thank you!

No Ai codding is great especially if you know what you are doing…Ai is a tool hehe not our master see it this way .

The look is good but it really needs a shader and images to look Crips…I don’t know what I’m saying hehe

Shader works well too using sgv image might make it great when zoomed

Your Fonts is big and water don’t look standard and from the settings picture I can see it’s Ai likely Claude .try using a colour rectangle for water or texture rectangle with a good water image and kindly change the Ai UI so people who don’t support Ai will be against… Hehe

I don’t thing I’ll use any Svg’s only shaders meshes etc. If I were to use an SVG it’d probably be for pins but we’ll have to see.

Thank you! I’ll change the water textures and and text. I’m currently using a topology map to generate height opposed to noise functions so I’ll probably make the water like irl where it has height below the sea which I’ll use for depth and how dark the ocean and water should look.