Issue with iOS export

Godot Version

Question

I want to export an update to my app for the apple store. The first export worked fine, with XCodeproject and then the build from that.
I made some changes, the Inputs are the same in the export window as before and i get this error message:
/Users/user/Downloads/NewVersion 3/game.xcodeproj: error: Game has conflicting provisioning settings. Game is automatically signed for development, but a conflicting code signing identity iPhone Distribution has been manually specified. Set the code signing identity value to ā€œApple Developmentā€ in the build settings editor, or switch to manual signing in the Signing & Capabilities editor. (in target ā€˜Gameā€™ from project ā€˜Gameā€™)
** ARCHIVE FAILED **

My problem is now: I donā€™t understand what i need to do, as i donā€™t know how to interact with it with XCode or even if i need to look at XCode here, my search on the internet has brought me nothing.
So please help me and explain me what happens here and what i need to do.
Android export worked like a charm, apple export in the first try as well, but second try i get this error and i donā€™t know why.

1 Like